Thibaut Courtois, Raphael Varane, Julian Draxler and the top 20 best young stars in European football



Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina is not sure where he will be playing football next season after his one-year loan spell with Napoli in Italy ended. Reina, who is currently training with Spain ahead of the World Cup, is still a Liverpool player with two years left on his current contract at Anfield. The 31-year-old doesn't appear to be in Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers' long term plans and has been linked with a return to La Liga after a solid campaign with Napoli, but Reina is keeping his focus on the World Cup. "Right now I'm only thinking of La Roja (Spain's national team)," Reina said. "With regards to a new club, I will first have to speak to Liverpool. "My season on loan at Napoli has been very positive and I thank the Napoli people and the club. "With Barcelona there is nothing, they have just acquired (German goalkeeper) Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, hence they have that role covered. "I haven't had any contact either with Atletico Madrid, I think they will do all they can to keep (Thibaut) Courtois. "I will return to be a Liverpool player but I think I'm not in the coaching plans."

Popular posts from this blog

JAMIE REDKNAPP: Manchester United have dominated for years... but rivals City are the future of English football

Liverpool and Southampton show interest in signing Cardiff defender Steven Caulker

Brendan Rodgers wants five summer signings to boost Liverpool's Champions League bid